ATAC DEFENSE ELITE 5.56 - on Integrated Rail Platform.
- "The Elite AR" by ATAC Defense.
- OAL: 32.25-35.625 inches
- LOP: 10.5-14 inches
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Download The ATAC Defense ADER Owners Manual
At ATAC Defense: Innovation, quality, reliability, accuracy and fit/finish are our greatest concerns. Each ATAC Defense firearm is hand assembled with our inspected, tested, and approved components. After assembly, every firearm goes through a test fire session and is re-inspected. Each firearm must pass our final inspection before it can be shipped to the customer.
This product can only be shipped to a valid FFL holder.
When ordering, please enter your FFL's address into the shipping field. Include their contact email or phone number in the notes field so we can exchange FFL's.
BUILD SPECS: Elite Rifle on Integrated Rail Platform*:
*The Integrated Rail Platform is an ATAC Defense patent pending system in which the upper and handguard are assembled then machined with a full-length inverted keyway down the top. A one piece picatinny rail is machined with a receiving keyway, and bolted down the top of the upper and handguard. This locks the handguard and upper together with a one-piece sight rail with no interruptions or breaks. This process eliminates the need for anti-rotation tabs, and eliminates the fear of twisting a handguard or breaking a barrel nut loose. It also provides a stable picatinny platform so night vision or a thermal optic can be mounted in front of your day optic without fear of the rail twisting or moving. Other uses: Iron sights, align the front and rear sights or if you're looking for extra eye-relief split optic rings could be utilized.
- LOWER RECEIVER: ATAC Defense CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, Mil-Spec with Flared Magazine Well, Broached Magazine Well, Ambi Bullet Markings, Threaded Bolt Catch, Captured Rear Detent, Cerakote Finish
- UPPER RECEIVER: ATAC Defense CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, M4 Feed Ramps, *Machined with ATAC Defense Integrated Rail Platform Inverted Keyway, Cerakote Finish
- HANDGUARD: ATAC Defense 6061 Free Float, Using Knurled Barrel Nut, M-Loc attachment points, *Machined with ATAC Defense Integrated Rail Platform Inverted Keyway, Cerakote Finish
- TOP RAIL 6061 Full Length Bolt on Rail *Machined with ATAC Defense Integrated Rail Platform Keyway
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP/HP Tested, Properly Staked 4130 Gas Key,8620 carrier, 4340 cam pin, 8640 firing pin, 4340 extractor, S7 ejector, Nickel Boron Coated
- BARREL: 4150 CrMoV barrel per *Mil-B-1159SE 1:7 Twist, 16.0" Government Profile, HP/MPI Tested, 5.56 chamber, 6 groove button rifled, .750 diameter at gas block, 1/2x28 thread, nitride coated (Mid-Length)
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Muzzle Brake
- GAS SYSTEM: Adjustable - Low Profile CNC Machined 4140 Hardened Steel Phosphate Coated gas bock, Direct Impingement, Mid-Length 304 stainless steel gas tube
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6, Aluminum Anodized, Mil-Spec End Plate, Mil-Spec Nut Torqued and Staked
- BUFFER: Carbine Buffer, Mil-Spec spring
- CHARGING HANDLE: 7075 Aluminum Ambi, Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- BUTTSTOCK: Fab Defense Core S
- PISTOL GRIP: Gradus 15 degree
- TRIGGER: ATAC DEFENSE 3.5lb single stage (curved or straight options)
- SAFETY: Ambi 90 Degree Throw
- BOLT RELEASE: Oversized
- MAGAZINE RELEASE: Ambi with Oversized Button
- TRIGGER GUARD: Oversized
Overview of Integrated Rail Platform: