The Atac Defense Patrol Rifle was designed with input from multiple law enforcement professionals. Each part was picked to keep it lightweight, maneuverable, and controllable, with or without wearing body armor. Of course quality, accuracy, and reliability was also top priority while picking the components of this rifle. Each Patrol Rifle is delivered in a case with two 30 round magazines.
- OAL: 32.5-35.5 inches
- LOP: 10.75-13.75 inches
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
At ATAC Defense: quality, reliability, accuracy and fit/finish are our greatest concerns.
We believe in holding a quality level that is far above "mil-spec".
The patrol rifle components were chosen by duty officers and marksmen.
Our upper and lower receivers are machined "in-house". We perform this critical task ourselves so we can insure proper fitment.
After assembly, each firearm goes through a test fire session and is re-inspected. Each firearm must pass our final inspection before it can be shipped to the customer.
This product can only be shipped to a valid FFL holder.
When ordering, please enter your FFL's address into the shipping field. Include their contact email or phone number in the notes field so we can exchange FFL's.
- LOWER RECEIVER: CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, Mil-Spec with Flared Magazine Well, Broached Magazine Well, Ambi Bullet Markings, Threaded Bolt Catch, Captured Rear Detent, Type III Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- UPPER RECEIVER: CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, Mil-Spec with M4 Feed Ramps, Type III Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP/HP Tested, Properly Staked 4130 Gas Key,8620 carrier, 4340 cam pin, 8640 firing pin, 4340 extractor, S7 ejector, Nickel Boron Coated
- BARREL: 4150 CrMoV barrel per *Mil-B-1159SE 1:8 Twist, 16.0" Government Profile, HP/MPI Tested, .5.56 chamber, 6 groove button rifled, .750 diameter at gas block, 1/2x28 thread, nitride coated.
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Flash Hider
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile CNC Machined 4140 Hardened Steel Phosphate Coated gas bock, Direct Impingement, 304 stainless steel gas tube
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6, Aluminum Anodized, Mil-Spec End Plate, Mil-Spec Nut Torqued and Staked
- BUFFER: Carbine Buffer, Mil-Spec spring
- HANDGUARD: 6061 Free Float, Using Knurled Barrel Nut, M-Loc attachment points, Type III Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- CHARGING HANDLE: 7075 Aluminum Ambi, Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- BUTTSTOCK: MFT Battlelink Minimalist
- PISTOL GRIP: MFT Engage 15 degree
- Lower Parts Kit: Built to Mil-spec standards, semi auto configuration