ADEP 9MM Glock Magazine - ATAC Defense Enhanced Pistol 9mm 4.5" Barrel Glock Magazine - "The Enhanced AR Pistol" by ATAC Defense.
- OAL: 18.85-22.85 inches
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Our enhancement modifications make this pistol a dream to operate and shoot.
Enhancements include: single stage 3.5lb drop in trigger, anti-walk pins, ambi safety, ambi mag release with oversized mag button, oversized bolt release, oversized ambi charging handle, forward facing compensator, 9mm nitride bolt carrier group, MFT engage grip, Maxim Defense PDW pistol brace
At ATAC Defense: quality, reliability, accuracy and fit/finish are our greatest concerns. We believe in holding a quality level that is far above "mil-spec". All of our components are hand picked and tested by the marksmen that design our firearms.
Each ATAC Defense firearm is hand assembled with our inspected, tested and approved components.
After assembly, each firearm goes through a test fire session and is re-inspected. Each firearm must pass our final inspection before it can be shipped to the customer.
This product can only be shipped to a valid FFL holder.
When ordering, please enter your FFL's address into the shipping field. Include their contact email or phone number in the notes field so we can exchange FFL's.
- LOWER RECEIVER: CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, Flared Magazine Well, Ambi Bullet Markings, Threaded Bolt Catch, Cerakote Finish
- UPPER RECEIVER: CNC Machined from 6061-T6, Cerakote Finish
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Glock cut, 8620 Steel Carrier Construction Nitride Finish, Heavy Firing Pin Retaining Spring, 8640 firing pin
- BARREL: 4150 CrMoV barrel, 9mm chamber, 6 groove button rifled, ½ x 36 thread, nitride coated.
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Forward Facing Comp
- BUFFER: Maxim 7.6, Maxim Spring
- HANDGUARD: 6061 Free Float, Using Knurled Barrel Nut, M-Loc attachment points, Cerakote Finish
- CHARGING HANDLE: 7075 Aluminum Ambi, Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- PISTOL BRACE Maxim Defense PDW
- PISTOL GRIP: MFT Engage 15 degree
- TRIGGER 3.5lb single stage (curved or straight options)