ADBP - ATAC DEFENSE BASIC PISTOL 10.5" Barrel - 5.56 Caliber - The not so basic "BASIC AR PISTOL" by ATAC Defense.
- OAL: 26.75-29.75 inches
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Our "basic AR pistol" is superior to other "entry level basic AR pistols".
At ATAC Defense: quality, reliability, accuracy and fit/finish are our greatest concerns.
We believe in holding a quality level that is far above "mil-spec".
All of our components are hand picked and tested by the marksmen that design our rifles and pistols.
Our upper and lower receivers are machined "in-house". We perform this critical task ourselves so we can insure proper fitment, without slack and rattle.
Each ATAC Defense firearm is hand assembled with our inspected, tested and approved components.
After assembly, each firearm goes through a test fire session and is re-inspected. Each firearm must pass our final inspection before it can be shipped to the customer.
This product can only be shipped to a valid FFL holder.
When ordering, please enter your FFL's address into the shipping field. Include their contact email or phone number in the notes field so we can exchange FFL's.
- LOWER RECEIVER: CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, Mil-Spec with Flared Magazine Well, Broached Magazine Well, Ambi Bullet Markings, Threaded Bolt Catch, Captured Rear Detent, Type III Hardcoat Anodized (Black)
- UPPER RECEIVER: CNC Machined from 7075-T6 Forging, Mil-Spec with M4 Feed Ramps, Type III Hardcoat Anodized (Black)
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP/HP Tested, Properly Staked 4130 Gas Key,8620 carrier, 4340 cam pin, 8640 firing pin, 4340 extractor, S7 ejector,
- BARREL: 4150 CrMoV barrel per *Mil-B-1159SE 1:8 Twist, 10.5" Government Profile, HP/MPI Tested, 5.56 chamber, 6 groove button rifled, .750 diameter at gas block, 1/2x28 thread, nitride coated.
- MUZZLE DEVICE: A2 Birdcage Flash Suppressor, phosphate coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile CNC Machined 4140 Hardened Steel Phosphate Coated gas bock, Direct Impingement, 304 stainless steel gas tube
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6, Aluminum Anodized, Mil-Spec End Plate, Mil-Spec Nut Torqued and Staked
- BUFFER: Carbine Buffer, Mil-Spec spring
- HANDGUARD: 6061 Free Float, Using Knurled Barrel Nut, M-Loc attachment points, Type III Hardcoat Anodized (Black)
- CHARGING HANDLE: Mil-Spec, 7075 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Pistol Brace: MFT Battlelink Minimalist
- PISTOL GRIP: Mil-Spec A2 Pistol Grip
- Lower Parts Kit: Built to Mil-spec standards, semi auto configuration